Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection cant walk

strapitup77

I injected a 1cc shot 5 days ago. I've never had a problem with injections before this. I think I injected close to a never or something because my hip and my leg are weak feeling when I walk. I don't think it's an abcess or it would be red around the injection site wouldn't it? I can still feel a knot where I injected that's nothing new though. Any ideas???

all these words get thrown around when it comes to an injection like abscess yet people don't actually know what they mean. also you hear 'infection'.. any time anyone gets a boo-boo they are told by some genius on here that they should see a doctor cause it is infected

the bottom line is YOU FUCKED UP THE INJECTION. so what.. leave it alone and let it heal. a doctor isn't gonna do a thing for you except charge you 2K and send you home with a couple drugs

it happens... most of us have done it... i had a knot in my quad that was like a softball many years ago and im a runner... i refused to take days off and just fucking ran through it... the doctor wont do shit for you... basically, without trying to be a dick, you just man up and deal with it until it goes away

Top Bottom