Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection bruising

muscle_geek

Does anybody else get bruises when they site inject arms. I get them bad. It looks like a dark, circular bruise with a hole in the middle. Not very inconspicuous. Why does that happen. It never happens when I inject other sites.

My guess would be that your muscle bruises no matter where you inject - just genetics. And because the muscle is so close to the skin on your arms you can see the bruise right through the skin?

Just a theory....

jh1 said:
My guess would be that your muscle bruises no matter where you inject - just genetics. And because the muscle is so close to the skin on your arms you can see the bruise right through the skin?

Just a theory....

That's an interesting theory. I don't have any fat on my arms. That sucks. It looks like I painted an injection target on my tri's.

I have had a nasty bruise on my left delt from QV prop for over a month now, still looks pretty nasty even after 4-5 weeks.

You should be able to tell if the bruise is on the skin or below it by pinching the skin and moving it around...

Does the bruise hurt when you press on it?

I have a purple bruise the size of a half dollar on my left glute for the past three days and it seems to be growing. I also have a knot and some pain..(sust 250) This was my first ever injection and I am not looking forward to the next 15. any suggestions? is this normal? any help would be cool.

i get them on my thighs but nowherelse.....anyone ever get an "itching" feeling at an injection site? i just got one the other day and its killing me

Top Bottom