Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting in your ass, how do you do it?

Here's a real easy way to shoot into your butt without having to reach too far.... Stand up straight, and put your hands on your hips.... Now where your thumbs are is where you wanna shoot... Almost right below your love handles, but about an inch towards your crack is the best spot to shoot in the Glute... No nerves there, no blood vessels, and deep muscle tissue.....

rizz

The best way the inject into the glute is in the right most upper corner. Lots of people inject too low. The picture on spotinjections even shows the injection too low in my opinion.

What you want to do is inject into the gluteus medius. Not the gluteus maximus. It's called a ventrogluteul injection. There are less bloodvessels and nerves there and so it is much safer to do your injection there.

To reach that spot you don't have to be THAT flexible. Also remember to shift your bodyweight to the other leg than the one you're injecting it's glute, so the glute of that leg is not tensed up.

To make my post better to visualise, here's a picture:

pic.php

To help you even better, a picture of a male ass with the spot marked:
(don't be offended by the nude ass, it's for better glute injection illustration)

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28220050077.jpg&s=x10

As you can see, it is the spot a bit above the dimple that shows when you tense up your glute muscle. This spot is doctor recommended by the way, a good spot.

Just sit on the edge of the tub and stick your leg out. Use two hands one to steady and one to push the plunger.

gluteinj.jpg

gluteinj1.jpg

It's so easy Diesel, and really doesn't hurt..... The 1st time you do it, just go really slow as youre putting the needle in, and you'll be fine.... After youre done, youre gonna be like..... That was so easy, I don't know what I was worried about....

rizz

MUSTANG_18 said:
I'd rest one knee up on a chair and take all the pressure off the side I was injecting, look into a mirror to make sure I hit the right spot and shoot away. Now I just get someone to do it for me :D

M18

I like that, I will try it next cycle. I usually just lean against the sink to take the wieght off the side getting the shot. Upper, outer ass quadrant. You don't have to be a contortionist :)

I know some other guys do it lying down, though I have never tried it.

Ulter's sit on the tub method look good but it kind of bothers me becuase the ass muscles are squeezed from you weight.

There are lots of ways to go. Use the one you are most comfortable with.

Bluesman

Top Bottom