Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting in vein cough

Pleasuregod55

[FONT=&quot]I know about the coughing but what happens to the bolus. is it metabolized too fast. if a good portion of 500mg test cyp inj goes into vein is it wasted? how's it metabolized differently from when it goes in vein instead of the muscle like it's supposed to?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I very well could be wrong, but my understanding is it needs to be IM for the esterfied hormone to deposit and then break down to release the test. In the bloodstream it would stay esterfied and then removed from the body.

I know about the coughing but what happens to the bolus. is it metabolized too fast. if a good portion of 500mg test cyp inj goes into vein is it wasted? how's it metabolized differently from when it goes in vein instead of the muscle like it's supposed to?

No.

If you inject into a vein you have bigger problems than worrying about how much gear you wasted. Most of the time you only inject a very small portion into the vein if it happens. If you injected a whole barrel into the vein youd probably think you were dying

Top Bottom