Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting in vein

bigrand

Hey bros,
I think i put in the vein for the first time tonight.
When i drew back the plunger, some blood came in, but it didnt RUSH in. So i pulled it out and moved the pin about 1/2 inch down and poked again.
Do you bros change pins when you hit a vein or do you just keep the same pin and move and shoot?

musketeer said:
I can't see any reason at all to change the needle if you his a vein - maybe if you hit bone..

Hit bone..??.that just sounds nasty!

I wouldnt see a need to change needle if when you withdrew it the first time, you didnt touch it and you had the injection site clean.

It wont be as sharp the second time around though!

I go by one simple rule:

"When indoubt, change it out."

It may not hurt you if you don't, it may not be "dirty" as per say, but pins are cheap.

Jdabs

Change pins...if you even touch the damn pin change it out. Pins are so cheap there's no reason why you would need to conserve them. Why not inject in your ass...there's a very low chance of hitting one there. I went through a vein once in my bicep actually heard the thing pop, but then again I was using a 22g

PURE EXTRACT said:
I was shooting test susp...I was using a 22g because the shit clogged up all the time

I can hear you! My fucking suspension cloggs up all the time, so I have to use a 20g, which sucks big time for daily injections. I got more scar tissue than regular skin on all injection sites.

if you dont change the pin, when you attempt to asperate the second time its really hard to see if your in a vein being that blood remains from first attempt

Top Bottom