x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Injecting a vein

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Injecting a vein within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I also have another question I could ask here instead of a new thread. if I inject my testo e into a vein - I do aspirate, but the oil is so thick, and I have to press so hard that I can not keep the needle 100% still, I mean I can move the needle a couple of mm's and it could end up in a vein despite aspirating so for me I don't really trust aspirating too much. I'm afraid of what would happen if I inject into a vein? how bad could it be?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Injecting a vein

I also have another question I could ask here instead of a new thread. if I inject my testo e into a vein - I do aspirate, but the oil is so thick, and I have to press so hard that I can not keep the needle 100% still, I mean I can move the needle a couple of mm's and it could end up in a vein despite aspirating so for me I don't really trust aspirating too much. I'm afraid of what would happen if I inject into a vein? how bad could it be?

Re: Injecting a vein

Oil in a vein? Pretty bad. Use a bigger needle.

you are making things much more difficult than it needs to be man... people do hit veins at times... its no fun but it does happen.. some sites have little room for error... dont over think whaat you are doing or you will be more prone to making an error... overthinking can be very detrimental so try not to do that

don't inject into a vein

if it happens by mistake and you feel something odd then pull out and pin another spot

if you inject anyway it isn't a big deal, you probably will notice a lot of blood
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

You don't need to aspirate.

General medical consensus is that you do not need to aspirate (although in the past it was advocated). Don't overthink it if you do aspirate, and yes it will be a crappy time if you inject in a vein.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    General medical consensus is that you do not need to aspirate (although in the past it was advocated). Don't overthink it if you do aspirate, and yes it will be a crappy time if you inject in a vein.
    my understanding is delts and glutes you donít have to aspirate. I would 100% aspirate doing quads. A few times I aspirated doing quads I was definitely in a vein. Normally you feel the pain of hitting a vein but those times I didnít. It takes 1 second so why not do it!

Quote Quote posted by JayMC View Post
    my understanding is delts and glutes you donít have to aspirate. I would 100% aspirate doing quads. A few times I aspirated doing quads I was definitely in a vein. Normally you feel the pain of hitting a vein but those times I didnít. It takes 1 second so why not do it!
    There's definitely no down side to aspirating for sure!