Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting a vein

michaeldacey

[FONT=&quot]I also have another question I could ask here instead of a new thread. if I inject my testo e into a vein - I do aspirate, but the oil is so thick, and I have to press so hard that I can not keep the needle 100% still, I mean I can move the needle a couple of mm's and it could end up in a vein despite aspirating so for me I don't really trust aspirating too much. I'm afraid of what would happen if I inject into a vein? how bad could it be?[/FONT]

you are making things much more difficult than it needs to be man... people do hit veins at times... its no fun but it does happen.. some sites have little room for error... dont over think whaat you are doing or you will be more prone to making an error... overthinking can be very detrimental so try not to do that

General medical consensus is that you do not need to aspirate (although in the past it was advocated). Don't overthink it if you do aspirate, and yes it will be a crappy time if you inject in a vein.

General medical consensus is that you do not need to aspirate (although in the past it was advocated). Don't overthink it if you do aspirate, and yes it will be a crappy time if you inject in a vein.
my understanding is delts and glutes you don’t have to aspirate. I would 100% aspirate doing quads. A few times I aspirated doing quads I was definitely in a vein. Normally you feel the pain of hitting a vein but those times I didn’t. It takes 1 second so why not do it!

my understanding is delts and glutes you don’t have to aspirate. I would 100% aspirate doing quads. A few times I aspirated doing quads I was definitely in a vein. Normally you feel the pain of hitting a vein but those times I didn’t. It takes 1 second so why not do it!

There's definitely no down side to aspirating for sure!

Top Bottom