x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Injecting through a small pimple?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Injecting through a small pimple? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I feel pretty retarded asking about this but i have some little tiny red pimples on my shoulder. If i happen to push the needle through one of them when i'm injecting will that mean i have a greater chance of getting an infection? Or is this no problem? I'm just worried because i know pimples have a lot of bacteria. --thanks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Injecting through a small pimple?

I feel pretty retarded asking about this but i have some little tiny red pimples on my shoulder. If i happen to push the needle through one of them when i'm injecting will that mean i have a greater chance of getting an infection? Or is this no problem? I'm just worried because i know pimples have a lot of bacteria.

--thanks

quick little bump

Interesting question...I dont know the answer but I would like to hear it cause I have some on my delts as well.

it shouldn't do anything but shoot some puss into your face haha. The needle's going through anyway so whats wrong with going through some pimples? If you're worried about pushing the puss into your muscle or something and that causing an infection, forget about it, you have nothing to worry about.

There is absolutely no problem. Skin anywhere on the body is crawling with bacteria, wiping it with alcohol does almost nothing to kill bacteria, it's a precaution only. Worry more about sterility when preparing your injection. Wipe the top of the vial with alcohol well before aspirating the fluid from inside. Never touch the end of the needle before injecting, never re-use needles and you'll be fine.

alright thats good to know- thanks for the responses

All Natural

Talking

A pimple is a concentrated source of bacteria, and being underneeth the skin you can't wipe it at all - so surely avoid going through it at all costs.

Do you guys really have such bad acne you can't find a clear spot? You might want to think about accutane if so.

i always had the urge to stick a 25g into a big pimple and see if I can drain the bacteria out, never tried though.

ChisOh, give it a try. LOL. I did this about twice with a 22gauge 1inh. It does't hurt that bad. It's fun, in a very sick, twisted sort of way....