Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injecting site issues

Michael Town

Hi everybody, I did my third shot of sustanon ( shoulder ) and besides been very painful my shoulder has gotten red and
I'm experiencing inflammation of that area, I would like to know is it normal for my shoulder to get red and
swollen like that, I'm shooting 500mg a week, is it the compound itself or the dose too high? any idea thank you.

it isn't normal. but it does happen from time to time. if you have tissue irritation it will take 10 days to go away. just leave the area alone, you can put some ice on it

sustanon is known for a lot of PIP. if it keeps happening you should switch to something else.

...also you can buy plain pharmaceutical grade oil and cut it with that. If you are stacking combine both on one syringe. Stick to larger muscles when injecting sust. Stuff is sometimes brutal

its not normal but often times it happens with people... i would rotate sites for now.. a lot of people have issues with sust pip as was pointed out...

Top Bottom