Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting shoulders

bradleyraper

[FONT=&quot]I've done several cycles over the years but 90% of my injections were glutes and 10% in quads. Would like to do some shoulder injections to spread out the injections (my glutes have plenty of scar tissue built up so I want to do very few glute injections this time) any advice on doing shoulder injections? Thanks guys.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've done several cycles over the years but 90% of my injections were glutes and 10% in quads. Would like to do some shoulder injections to spread out the injections (my glutes have plenty of scar tissue built up so I want to do very few glute injections this time) any advice on doing shoulder injections? Thanks guys.[/FONT]

Not sure what kind of advice your after. You dont inject any different. I would not use anything over an inch though. I would go with a 25 and 1 in your delts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just use a 25g 1", and feel for the bony protuberance on the top outside of your shoulder. Once you find that measure about two to three finger widths down from that, and inject there. I would recommend not injecting more than 2cc in a delt.

Use a 25g 1 inch needle and inject into your delt. There you go

Delts are my favorite. I do front middle and rear and effectively have a 6 shot rotation when doing frequent injections

Top Bottom