Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting - here is my step by step plan...

1st injection cycle starts in 10 days. I have no fear if all goes right, and thought I would throw this out there for crticism.

Here are the steps I plan on taking - please add/modify anything that may be off:

1. take a shower
2. wash hands
3. alcohol swab the injection spot
4. heat up the amp (I plan on running under the hot tap for a couple of minutes.)
5. open the amp (I am going to score lightly with an exacto knife, and use the top of a bic pen to snap the neck off method.)
6. draw with a fresh 20g
7. switch to a fresh 23g
8. flick the air out of the syringe
9. squeeze a drop of oil out of the pin for lubrication
10. stick (don't fuck around about it - in it goes like a dart, top outside quadrant of the ass.)
11. aspirate
12. inject slowly, pin as still as possible.
13. alcohol swab
14. massage ass for a few minutes, possibly sit on heating pad for 15 minutes.
15. go lift.

What do you think? :)

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
1st injection cycle starts in 10 days. I have no fear if all goes right, and thought I would throw this out there for crticism.

Here are the steps I plan on taking - please add/modify anything that may be off:

1. take a shower
2. wash hands
3. alcohol swab the injection spot
4. heat up the amp (I plan on running under the hot tap for a couple of minutes.)
5. open the amp (I am going to score lightly with an exacto knife, and use the top of a bic pen to snap the neck off method.)
6. draw with a fresh 20g
7. switch to a fresh 23g
8. flick the air out of the syringe
9. squeeze a drop of oil out of the pin for lubrication
10. stick (don't fuck around about it - in it goes like a dart, top outside quadrant of the ass.)
11. aspirate
12. inject slowly, pin as still as possible.
13. alcohol swab
14. massage ass for a few minutes, possibly sit on heating pad for 15 minutes.
15. go lift.

What do you think? :)

Bluesman

I myself have never injected myself but have done plenty others and it's not that big a deal. Just make sure whatever u have is oil based and the pin is the right size (bigger for oil) and all will go smoothly. cheers!

my steps are:
draw with a 22
shoot with a 25
toilet paper the area after
thats it
i havent used alcohol since my first cycle 4 years ago, not sayin this is good, just sayin it like it is.

karachi183 said:
I myself have never injected myself but have done plenty others and it's not that big a deal. Just make sure whatever u have is oil based and the pin is the right size (bigger for oil) and all will go smoothly. cheers!

why would this matter? what would you do differently with water based?

SOmething like this should be in a sticky forum for everyone, especially newbies and first time cyclers. I like this layout, especially when it is correct. That way, mistakes can't be made if you have half a brain and can read. :D

Top Bottom