Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting deca

unless I'm running a trt dose, I pin twice per week so that I'm not injecting a large amount of oil at one time. That can lead to more scar tissue. Deca is a long ester, so you can get away with injecting once per week, but assuming you're also injecting test with it, that is quite a bit of oil

Is it better to inject once or twice a week for deca. I've been just injecting once a week.

The answer is, again as always, in the half life. But I agree with Steve - why don't you know this BEFORE jabbing.

just to echo everyone else and to say, THIS is a prime example of why steroids get a bad name... people just using whatever and whenever without having a clue what they are doing...

Injecting once per week is fine but twice per week will give you slightly more balanced blood hormone levels

I use it once a week. 500mg test.and 400 deca. 4.mil in one go once a week. I hate needles and hate injecting to the less I can do it the better. Just get a good rub of the injection site after and couple hours after to make sure its dispersed. I rather one big one if the half life matches per week.
But like said you should look this up first.
If you got recommended tren this convor would be I think I am dieing as you wouldn't know what's happening

Top Bottom