Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting BPC157 and TB500

MaxMore

I am looking to start injecting BPC157 and TB500.

I am going to inject the TB500 into my abdomen and the BPC157 next to the injured site, but not seeing how to do this next to the injured site.

Any advice on what type of needle to use and how to inject. I have one injury elbow injury and one knee injury. Can I just select any spot next to the site and inject about 1/2 inch down. Pull back on the plunger to ensure no blood comes up, if not then inject?

I would just inject both SUB-q. Intramuscular injections do not cause localized growth/recovery. That is bro-science. As soon as you inject the hormone into the body, it is transported into the blood stream and flows throughout the body to perform its mechanism of action.

Localized injections will cause a build up of scar tissue in the area, which may make the muscle appear to be larger, but localized growth doesn't occur.

Okay, thank you for the advice. I was thinking about doing it the way you described, but everyone seems pretty keen on doing the localized injection for the BPC157. Not concerned about growth, just healing my injuries.

Last edited:
I have read the same about BPC and localized injections. I know for a fact there is no benefit to doing this (localized) with tb500 as I have researched it extensively and studied its mechanism of actions and have personally used it so I decided to look into BPC and what the case would be with that compound.
Interestingly enough, and surprisingly for me, it would seem that there actually is some benefit to BPC injected into the site of the injury. BC encourages the migration and proliferation of fibrobalsts to the location of its administration. This actually promotes healing and also it increases the survival rate of these cells exponentially as well. In addition it does work systemically s well by activating FAK-paxcillin pathways but there may very well in fact be some benefit to localized administration. This is not at all what I expected to find but it seems to be the case.

im on week 2 of regular tb-500 and shoulder does feel better... did incline bench today with no pain through the motion... that's a first... warming up slow and only adding 20 lbs per set..... so far so good.. ;)

I am on one week using tb500 and bpc157, feel a little better. Doing 200mcg bpc157 twice a day SUB-q. Wondering if it mattered if I just increased to 400mcg and did once per day?

wouldn't think so.... shoulder is feeling better after 3 weeks..... jury is still out as I will try to bench again today.... the constant ache seems to have subsided greatly....

Top Bottom