Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable winstrol or lcarnitine

veneto82

hi im new to this forum and have never taken steroids before. Im looking at taking steroids for my cutting up cylce to accelerate things but at the same time not burn any muscle. If anything put on lean muscle whilst burning fat. ive been told to take either winstrol or injectable l'carnitine. what works better? keep in mind i only want to do one cycle maybe 6-8 weeks and also im worried about hair loss?? receding hairline i have already. Will winstrol accelerate this or should it be ok if i only do one cycle?? appreciate your help on this!

I am not sure how old you are but my advice to you at present given the way you have posed this question is to get your training and diet on point initially. This is where you will make some great LBM gains and also loose some bodyfat and won't have to be concerned at all with a receding hair line. It's not an easy solution but one that works and if you dedicate yourself will be amazed at how far you can improve your overall physique.

Do some more research while your undertaking this and then sometime in the near future you might then be ready to look at doing an AAS cycle when your knowledge of what your going to do has improved.

im 25 years old, ive tried all the cardio and correct diet, but i always end up losing to much muscle when cutting up. ive been training for 7 years. i go from been lean but too small to having size but not cut. now im at the stage where i have size, but i want to cut up without losing the size...

im 25 years old, ive tried all the cardio and correct diet, but i always end up losing to much muscle when cutting up. ive been training for 7 years. i go from been lean but too small to having size but not cut. now im at the stage where i have size, but i want to cut up without losing the size...

Post diet and training routine...

Sounds like your not doing things correctly at all then. Granted it is difficult to cut and maintain size but it can be done without losing all which is what your saying is happening.

i was meaning injectable l-carnitine... the one for horses or dogs

Regardless, your comparing taking large doses of an amino acid that is already biosynthesized in your liver and kidneys to an anabolic steroid that's found nowhere in your body. BIG difference.

Top Bottom