Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable Winny Vs. Oral Winny

It wouldn't be because the drug passes through the liver via the blood. A molocule of winny that came from the gut vs. a molocule of winny that came from an injection is indistinguishable to the liver.

From what I understand injectable misses the first pass through the liver. I'm not sure if that's right, but along the same line. For oral winny is it better to let the tab dissolve under the tongue or just swallow it?

Mighty P said:
From what I understand injectable misses the first pass through the liver

As far as I know, this is the case with any oral AS. Inj winny is easier on the liver.

Ath03- While the origin of the gear may be indistiguisable to the liver, the fact that is passes through twice is not.

Any other bro's agree/disagree?

Oxidative stress is caused on the liver at the cellular membrane on hepatocytes(liver cells). This is done when the steroid is actually destroyed. So, simply bc injectable winny bypasses first metabolism (buzz word for not being deactivated by a oxidative enzyme in bile) as most steroids (E2, testosterone, fina, etc) would be .. or the large majority would be) doesnt mean it is any less harsh for oxidative damage than oral administration. if anything i would assume it would be more harsh. since sublingual or oral administration is less efficient than IM delivery.

NFG123 said:
Oxidative stress is caused on the liver at the cellular membrane on hepatocytes(liver cells). This is done when the steroid is actually destroyed. So, simply bc injectable winny bypasses first metabolism (buzz word for not being deactivated by a oxidative enzyme in bile) as most steroids (E2, testosterone, fina, etc) would be .. or the large majority would be) doesnt mean it is any less harsh for oxidative damage than oral administration. if anything i would assume it would be more harsh. since sublingual or oral administration is less efficient than IM delivery.

So the notion that oral 17-A's are harder on the liver than their inj counterparts is just gear folklore?

Top Bottom