Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable steroids use and infections in the muscle

/ juan pablo /

I have injecting test on my butt for 4 weeks already, the spot of my last injection is getting very red and I feel pain when I press it , also I started experiencing fever once in a while, I was wondering if there is an infection on the injecting site or it's just my body reacting to test since this is the first time I'm using it in a cycle. thanks for your help guys.

If you ever develop a rash on the injection site or develop a fever, go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY because you have an infection. Do not take this lightly. An infection from a bad injection can require amputation of the limb if it isn't properly checked and taken care of.

Steroid injections really arent hard to do but it's paramount that you keep everything sanitary during the injection process. I explain how to properly do injections in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB7L6jjkCCo

If it was an infection you would not have a fever come and go. You would have a fever steadily. I would give it some time and not worry too much about it unless the symptoms get worse.

I am a Pharmacist with extensive medical training. The reason I say this is so you know this is not just some random person professing Bro Science. If you notice redness at or around the injection site or redness/inflammation of the butt cheek where you injected then yes you may have an infection. It will take several days to develop and it will not go away on its own. The pain you are experiencing may or may not be an indication of infection as there is muscle and tissue damage each time a person injects. The steadier you are the less damage you do but most people are not professionals and move the syringe quite a bit, which will cause pain/soreness at the site.

Basically, if you notice a persistent fever as well as expanding redness down your butt and leg I would go to a clinic to get an antibiotic. If after 3-4 days the swelling and pain subside as well as the fever then you should be fine. Always better safe than sorry. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom