Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable Methenelone Acetate (Primo Acetate)?

tical

Banned
I know primobolan depot is enanthate... it looks like acetate is more common for oral primo but can this be injected instead like EOD?

If so, is there a lot of pain w/ this?

tical said:
no feedback at all?
come on bro you knew I would get to you sooner or later.

At one time Schering was manufacturing an injectable Primobolan acetate but its bin out of manufacture since 1993 bro...you would be hard pressed to find any source making it and if and when you do its suspect for a lot of reasons...

but if you do find a trust able source for it then injections can be effective up to 4.5 days apart

sweet, a bro had like 20g in powder of this he never used but before i picked it up off him i wanted to make sure it didn't hurt :)

i'm only used to the enanthate / depot

tical said:
sweet, a bro had like 20g in powder of this he never used but before i picked it up off him i wanted to make sure it didn't hurt :)

i'm only used to the enanthate / depot
if yo use a eo oil it will be painless

sweet, where can i pick up eo oil? i'd like to give that a shot since i've read a lot about it allowing for higher & painless concentrations

First you make sure you really did primo.

Have been many cases in the past where test prop was being passed off as primo.

AAP said:
First you make sure you really did Primobolan - methenolone - .

Have been many cases in the past where test testosterone propionate was being passed off as Primobolan - methenolone - .

anywhere i can get some tested for relatively inexpensive?

Top Bottom