Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable into transdermal

ArmaniAK47

I had a bright little idea.. albeit an expensive proposition; I'd like to know if someone could take an already made injectable compound and with equal part DMSO make a transdermal cocktail..

Say: 10cc Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml and 10cc (70%?) DMSO

at 10% delivery: 2cc rubbed onto the skin should deliver 10mg of Trenbolone Acetate..

Are there any problems with this theory?

Are there any cheaper ways to go about this?

a cheaper way would be to buy some fina pellets and disolve them in DMSO. but why would you want to do that when you can inject?

a cheaper way would be to buy some fina pellets and disolve them in DMSO. but why would you want to do that when you can inject?

I suppose that is a good question.. I could always just inject it..

I think I was thinking of spot removal of bodyfat.

spot removal of body fat can only be done through surgery.

on my first tren converson i had the brilliant idea to start my cycle imediately by rubbing the left over mixture into my upper body. it didnt seem like much. WHAT A STUPID ASS MISTAKE THAT WAS!!!!
within hours my heart was pounding, i was sweating, and couldnt sleap for shit. i was scared to say the least.

spot removal of body fat can only be done through surgery.

on my first tren converson i had the brilliant idea to start my cycle imediately by rubbing the left over mixture into my upper body. it didnt seem like much. WHAT A STUPID ASS MISTAKE THAT WAS!!!!
within hours my heart was pounding, i was sweating, and couldnt sleap for shit. i was scared to say the least.

One time when i was making tren i spilled about 10 cc on the table and rubbed it into my hands just for fun, for the next couple of hours I had insane vascularity in my hands, the veins lokked like they were about to explode and felt pumped. Would be cool to rub all over body before stepping on stage lol

Top Bottom