Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable ephedrine

jamiewinter

[FONT=&quot]First is like to say I’ve never tried any type of IV drug or for that matter H or hard drugs. I’m not judging anyone either but I don’t want you guys to think I’m tryin to get a high or something. My question towards this injectable ephedrine was....is it worth using it for those long days where cardio is going to kick my ass after the weights? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My diet is pretty on point and I’ve lost a great amount of fat on this run and diet. Although on the latter part of the week cardio is killing me. I want to shoot for 45min but I gut myself short around 30min. Figured if I used a minor dose Subq of injectable ephedrine it may give me the gas to continue the cardio session after weight training? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Has anyone used this stimulant? I did some research and one is not to exceed 150mg per day. I’d start very small to see how I react. Let me put on my flame suit just in case lol.[/FONT]

i have never used it but the idea is that it will decrease appetite, but revving up your heart rate is just not healthy and it will kill cardio in the process. it isn't a long term solution, more of something competitors will use ahead of a show

i would suggest fasting as a long term solution, it is healthy and it works. my ebook guide in my signature explains all about it

Do you mean daily injections of ephedrine so you can last longer on the treadmill? It sounds insane!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom