Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable dbol vs oral dbol

Juicedpineapple

What's everybody's opinion on injectable dbol? Just curious, about to run a injectable dbol cycle just looking for way more information though than what i can just lookup ingeneral

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the same exact thing. Both are liver toxic so I would rather drink the injectable version than do another injection.

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral dbol is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

Just think about it logically. If it was the fact that you take it orally that made the drug liver toxic, then every oral steroid would be liver toxic. That obviously isn't true because oral steroids like proviron and primobolan can be taken orally but are not liver toxic.

I personally don't see why anyone would inject the dbol when they could just take it orally. Especially when injectable dbol is known to cause a lot of post injection pain.

No point in doing it, as the benefit will be the same, but you will need to do injections.

Why bother with shooting up yourself when you can just pop a few pills?

Also more convenient with the pills if you are on-the-go

Top Bottom