Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable B12 ..? how much do i take.?

tin2

How much do i take..?

Once a month.??

What type of needle..?

does it go in easy or like test?

best place to inject ?

thanks haha ..

shoot an ml eod..it is water based and i shoot with an insulin needle...it shoots really fast but can be painful...i like to shoot delts...but you dont need to be shooting vit b12 complex unless you are running EPO. Cause this complex along with iron and folic acid is what helps you to make more RBC's...it does not have any anabolic properties...so if you are running EPO...thats how you use it...otherwise save yourself the poke...

Cauliflower Ear said:
shoot an ml eod..it is water based and i shoot with an insulin needle...it shoots really fast but can be painful...i like to shoot delts...but you dont need to be shooting vit b12 complex unless you are running EPO. Cause this complex along with iron and folic acid is what helps you to make more RBC's...it does not have any anabolic properties...so if you are running EPO...thats how you use it...otherwise save yourself the poke...

Well Its Cyanocobalamin injection 1000mcg/ml .. Running it to increase appitite, and help with insomnia from the Anavar.. I was told to shool 2-3ml Once a month ..???

Top Bottom