Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable anavar ???rumor???

supergirl

High End Bro
Platinum
is it true??? or just rumor??? and did one company go out of business??? and yes i like typing question marks :)

Saw someone post a question yesterday about "Anavar Depot"....Ive never heard of it, but it would be a good idea.....TTokkyo...hint, hint...Fumunda

In honor of supergirl: ????????????????????????????

Fumunda said:
Saw someone post a question yesterday about "Anavar Depot"....Ive never heard of it, but it would be a good idea.....TTokkyo...hint, hint...Fumunda

In honor of supergirl: ????????????????????????????

good.... try GREAT!!! although that may be an everyday shot which would be a total pain in the ass.. no pun intended

That was me who posted about the ANAVAR DEPOT. I was merely asking if it existed or if it ever would.

Ttokkyo should really try to get it going.

wc.,

nyironman said:
supergirl if its anavar youre looking for try to get a hold of BTG US brand its the bomb baby :p

better than ttokyo??
any other info on a rumored injectable???

saw this on your sig "THE DAUGHTER OF ANVIL" or do you mean "daughter of the anal"?...its a bird its a plane no its "suuupppppperrrrrgirrrl"!!!!

ultragainz said:
saw this on your sig "THE DAUGHTER OF ANVIL" or do you mean "daughter of the anal"?...its a bird its a plane no its "suuupppppperrrrrgirrrl"!!!!

ewww.. anal... just cause i like shooting my butt LOL

i am the daughter of anvil (steel) for those with out a dictionary :D

Top Bottom