Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inj vs oral Winstrol

52_21_30

I was debating whether or not to start this thread because I didn't want to analyze it to death, but the more I use it, the more I can't help but notice the difference. I'm referring to the difference between injectable and oral winny. I've been alternating between 50 mg ED of orals and injectable. Obviously the compunds are exactly the same, and you can even drink the "injectable" winny as it's just dissolved in sterile water. But for whatever reason I can't help but notice that I "feel" the effects of the winny moreso when I go the IM route. My muscles feel much tighter and fuller, and the effect seems more immediate than with the oral version. My diet has been the same throughout. Just wanted to mention that because as you know something as simple as varying your carb intake (drastic increase) can lead to a more full, dense feeling of the muscles.

I've done many, many trials of winny but this is the first time I've incorporated injections, so it was a very noticeable difference. As far as why this occurs, that's what I'm really looking to hear from you all about. My only guess is that the injectable is more likely to be slightly overdosed (using BD right now, switching to LSP soon) than the oral, in addition to the fact that the IM route avoids the hepatic first pass effect. I'm not naive though, as I think some of this is all in my head. But I know for sure it's not the only reason.

Has anyone else experienced this difference? And if so, any theories on why?

Ok so I'm not going crazy then. It's not a huge difference by any means, but still noticeable for those of us with experience with both oral and inj.

could be that when you take it orally so much of it never gets into the blood stream and is wasted.

Im suprised the BD winny is passing the pins ok, it wasnt very micronized at all and lots of hassles with it. They stopped making it because of that reason. I like inj better myself, but the orals are so much easier to take.

caliboy said:
Im suprised the BD winny is passing the pins ok, it wasnt very micronized at all and lots of hassles with it. They stopped making it because of that reason. I like inj better myself, but the orals are so much easier to take.

then try dpharm, it flows easily thru 29g no clogging

Avoiding the liver on the first pass is not a plus. It only becomes a steroid by passing through the liver. No liver, no steroid. There should be no difference oral or injection. Those that use winny to spot inject claim there is a benefit but that doesn't make sense either. It may all hit the liver faster though if you inject it, so that could be one reason you feel a difference. Now that I think about it.

Thanks for your input Ulter. It definitely makes sense. The more research I do I'm finding that the BD injectable winny was slightly overdosed (~65 mg when 50 mg was claimed), and the orals were either on point or very slightly underdosed. As far as site injections I agree that makes no sense, but as with many things in bodybuilding, it's still very popular and people "swear" by it.

Top Bottom