Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

info on testosterone enanthate

FASTECLIPSE

how much weight could i expect to gain taking 1cc of test enanthate a week for a ten week cycle.. and how long will it take to first see the results happening
:fro: :fro:

Have you ever juiced before? What are your stats? It is hard to tell what any indivduals results will be since everyone is different. Saying that, I don't personally think you will make significant gains on 1cc of test per week for ten weeks. I would start at 2cc per week, 500mg. Then, if it is your first cycle you will see some nice gains. You probably wouldn't really feel the enanthate working for a few weeks. I'd say 3-4.

Run the test at 400-500mgs a week with some deca at 400 mgs for 10 weeks.....INFO ON ENATHATE...GOOD and CHEAP.

this is my first cycle.. and i talked to some friends that have been juicing for a long time and said that 1cc is good for first time.. i want to see what i think about it first and then i may try big cc injections.. thanks for the reply

Top Bottom