Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Info about insulin?

thefameinmyname

I was just curious if anyone could tell me how insulin is used as juice? How does it work and what does it do (i.e. add mass, burn fat, etc. Also what kind of doses are taken or how it stacks with other products. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

thefameinmyname said:
I was just curious if anyone could tell me how insulin is used as juice? How does it work and what does it do (i.e. add mass, burn fat, etc. Also what kind of doses are taken or how it stacks with other products. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Slin is really more for the advanced BB..Do you understand endogenous insulin's function in the body?

wnt2bBeast said:
Slin is really more for the advanced BB..Do you understand endogenous insulin's function in the body?

I'm guessing he's not gonna answer...this thread is 3 years old...the guy probably already killed himself by going hypoglycemic. (Just kidding, I hope...)

Bulldog_10 said:
I'm guessing he's not gonna answer...this thread is 3 years old...the guy probably already killed himself by going hypoglycemic. (Just kidding, I hope...)
LMAO

Bulldog_10 said:

i didnt even see that guess the joke is on me :FRlol:

so these newbies can get their post count up,so now I hit them with red K for clogging the board with old shit

Top Bottom