x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Inflammation

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Inflammation within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have not posted on here in a while, but I am on the forum every few days learning. I have a friend suffering from inflammation. You guys have always been super helpful when Iíve asked questions so I wanted to see what advice you all can offer. She is 61 yro, 140lbs, 5í7. She stretches daily and takes ibuprofen sometimes which helps take the edge off. What supplements can she use to help? Her issue is in the lower body mostly in the hip/pelvic region. Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inflammation

Inflammation

I have not posted on here in a while, but I am on the forum every few days learning. I have a friend suffering from inflammation. You guys have always been super helpful when Iíve asked questions so I wanted to see what advice you all can offer. She is 61 yro, 140lbs, 5í7. She stretches daily and takes ibuprofen sometimes which helps take the edge off. What supplements can she use to help? Her issue is in the lower body mostly in the hip/pelvic region.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

All Natural

Re: Inflammation

Curcumin, Boswelia, ginger, and fish oil can all help. They can take a few weeks to see results .

did she have any kind of injury or diagnosis??

the big misconception is 'what to take' for inflammation when the real answer is to watch what you take

foods in her diet are going to be inflammatory in the first place. also the way she sleeps, sits, drives, works out, etc. can also factor in

i would start with eliminating gluten, dairy, and high fodmap foods out of her diet. when i tell people to do that they always tell me "thats hard to do cause thats a lot of my diet" well no shit, that would explain why you have inflammation! thats like telling a boxer who has broken knuckles they have to stop boxing and them saying 'but i'm a boxer'. there has to be changes. even 1 wrong food a day with the rest of your diet good ruins your entire day!

the next step is REST. and the final advice is learn about fasting. you want to lower inflammation? fasting is the #1 way to do it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

stretching is good but she needs to see a good therapist
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Quote Quote posted by 82jdub View Post
    I have not posted on here in a while, but I am on the forum every few days learning. I have a friend suffering from inflammation. You guys have always been super helpful when Iíve asked questions so I wanted to see what advice you all can offer. She is 61 yro, 140lbs, 5í7. She stretches daily and takes ibuprofen sometimes which helps take the edge off. What supplements can she use to help? Her issue is in the lower body mostly in the hip/pelvic region.

i suggest try some fish oil with Curcumin and all natural stuff like yoga

very careful at that age

Apply heat and cold to effected areas, can be in the bath

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    did she have any kind of injury or diagnosis??
    No known injury and no diagnosis yet. Iíve been at her for a couple months now trying to get to the doctor, but she is stubborn and always finds a reason not to go.

Quote Quote posted by Willdav View Post
    Curcumin, Boswelia, ginger, and fish oil can all help. They can take a few weeks to see results .

Thank you Iíll pass info along to her.

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    the big misconception is 'what to take' for inflammation when the real answer is to watch what you take

foods in her diet are going to be inflammatory in the first place. also the way she sleeps, sits, drives, works out, etc. can also factor in

i would start with eliminating gluten, dairy, and high fodmap foods out of her diet. when i tell people to do that they always tell me "thats hard to do cause thats a lot of my diet" well no shit, that would explain why you have inflammation! thats like telling a boxer who has broken knuckles they have to stop boxing and them saying 'but i'm a boxer'. there has to be changes. even 1 wrong food a day with the rest of your diet good ruins your entire day!

the next step is REST. and the final advice is learn about fasting. you want to lower inflammation? fasting is the #1 way to do it
    She has lactose intolerance so she doesnít eat much dairy. I suggest gluten free and she is in the process of cutting that out of her diet. A lot of things contain gluten that even I was unaware of. Fasting sounds like a good call so I will share that info. Thank you.