Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

infected injection site and antibiotics

Joan parry

Bros, what would you guys do if your injecting site get and infection and doctor prescribes you antibiotics to diminish it? Would you continue pinning on a different site and start taking antibiotics, or would you stop your cycle right away until infection is gone? how dangerous could be mixing injectables and antibiotics at the same time?

I'm not having this problem but just wondering how one would handle it.

infections from injecting are extremely rare.

what happens 99.9% of the time is people will hit a nerve, or they will get a sterile abscess, or they will get tissue irritation and think that is an infection cause they get paranoid. in reality all those things will go away on their own, but docs will still give you antibiotics anyway cause they like handing out pills

if it turns red, or warm.. that doesn't mean infection either. infections don't magically appear after an injection, they would appear days later

now to answer your question if you get any sort of injection issue as i listed above you should avoid that area anyway for a couple weeks. find another place to pin

If that is really infected - let that heal and take the prescribed drugs. If thats really the case.

The last thing you would want is to get your muscles all messed up, resulting in a surgery which could mean you will lose a chunk of muscle in the process.

If a doctor prescribed you antibiotics I assume you do have an infection. In that case it would depend on why you got the infection. If the gear is dirty then obviously you will not use it again but if you did not take precautions to be sterile then I would look at your pinning routine.

If the injection was from poor injection technique, then you can continue to finish your cycle off while on antibiotics. Antibiotics will not effect the way your steroids work or anything like that.

If you did your injection properly but get an infection, then your gear is unsanitary and you need to throw it out and stop your cycle.

Top Bottom