Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Indy69camaro Christmas Contest Thread !

Indy

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok Guys, HERE WE GO !!!

CONTEST TIME
igf.jpg

Let's the rules down, here's out it works. Just like you call into a radio station they say, "be caller number 96" and you are the winner. Well you dont even have to say anything in our post, you official post number is what counts. If Indyswife says post number 199 is the winner, when the 199th post is made, you got it mate. HOWEVER, I DO NOT KNOW the number of the post yet, nobody does but her. We want to generate ALOT of posts on here, let's make George proud, generate some traffic, getigf.com on the map, and in the mean time the winner will get a FANATASTIC PRIZE I do not want to make a 3 week 5000 post thread here or anything like that, but we do want some serious exposure to EliteFitness and IGF-1 as a legal and legit substance, and there is ONLY ONE place to get the legit stuff. If I felt othewise, I would NOT sanction this purelly on my own, I have to eat to.

Prizes WILL NOT be discussed in this thread, so dont ask, we dont want to violate any rules, however nobody in their right mind will be upset, furry stocking and all :)

You can post as much as you want,and as often as you want, but keep it fair for every one, create a script to post them like people in my ignore list, and you'll wish you didn't try cheat like that. Let's keep it fun, keep it simple, and most of all have a great time experianceing a new substance on the market.

Sorry but winning prize will ONLY be shipped within the United States, SORRY

Last edited:
indy69camaro said:
Ok Guys, HERE WE GO !!!

CONTEST TIME
igf.jpg

Let's the rules down, here's out it works. Just like you call into a radio station they say, "be caller number 96" and you are the winner. Well you dont even have to say anything in our post, you official post number is what counts. If Indyswife says post number 199 is the winner, when the 199th post is made, you got it mate. HOWEVER, I DO NOT KNOW the number of the post yet, nobody does but her. We want to generate ALOT of posts on here, let's make George proud, generate some traffic, getigf.com on the map, and in the mean time the winner will get a FANATASTIC PRIZE I do not want to make a 3 week 5000 post thread here or anything like that, but we do want some serious exposure to EliteFitness and IGF-1 as a legal and legit substance, and there is ONLY ONE place to get the legit stuff. If I felt othewise, I would NOT sanction this purelly on my own, I have to eat to.

Prizes WILL NOT be discussed in this thread, so dont ask, we dont want to violate any rules, however nobody in their right mind will be upset, furry stocking and all :)

You can post as much as you want,and as often as you want, but keep it fair for every one, create a script to post them like people in my ignore list, and you'll wish you didn't try cheat like that. Let's keep it fun, keep it simple, and most of all have a great time experianceing a new substance on the market.

By the way guys, DONT FORGET KARMA :) I'm A whore and most of all dont forget Indyswife for allowing me to create such a grab bag of goodies for a Christmas Giveaway to a great EF Bro.

Top Bottom