Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Indole-3-Carbinol

First of all, I want to say thanks to everyone on this board. I am going to do my first cycle here very soon, and this board has provided me with a wealth of information. I've actually changed my whole thought of my cycle around. Well, enough ass-kissin, heres my question:
I plan on doing a cycle of d-bol (5mg naposim Romania), and do not want to get gyno or have any bad side effects. So i plan on taking some milk thistle for my liver, and i want to take something to block estrogen. The store i work at stopped carrying chrysin, but we do carry indole-3-carbinol which is specified as an estrogen blocker. Has anyone heard of this, or used it? If so at what dose and when?

hmm...Why not invest in some nolvadex?? your titties will thank you for it.
Ask your supplier for some. If he's any kind of supplier, he'll have some ready
in no time.

nolvadex

thnx for the reply max, he does have nolvadex, says nolva TAMOXIFEN CITRATE , hexal 30$ 100 10 mg tabs. does that sound good, and how much to take and when?

estro blockin

how about chrysin, still not strong enough, i'm still interested in the indole-3-carbinol, if i can block it herbally i will, i know it sounds stupid since im already going to use chemicals. thnx again

Re: nolvadex

Naturally Low Octane said:
thnx for the reply max, he does have nolvadex, says nolva TAMOXIFEN CITRATE , hexal 30$ 100 10 mg tabs. does that sound good, and how much to take and when?

Do a search(cuz i'm no pro) but I would sasve the novaldex until/if you get itchy nipples. Take 25-50mg/day of proviron throughout the cycle and you shouldn't ever need. Don't forget to do clomid therapy post cycle.

good luck - contact a mod if you are unsure of anything.

Hard,

Top Bottom