Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

individual oils vs blend oils

lennicole58

besides saving pins for those who hate pinning what is the benefits , pros and cons of pinning blends or individuals? I found a personal source and he can get anything I want, so I have been planning a bulking cycle and I was wondering if they are the same thing or is better to shoot individual compounds, thank you.

Do you mean the combination of several compounds in the same syringe to reduce the number of injections, or you mean using the blends such as omnadren and sustanon? If you are talking about the second one, they usually have the advantage of kicking in faster, and yet acting for quite a long time, which is quite convenient. Other than that, there are no obvious advantages to them.

It really makes no difference at the end of the day.

If you use a cut blend that contains something like tren ace, test prop and mast prop it will be the same thing as injecting tren ace, test prop and mast prop individually. You normally save money and have to inject less mL to get the same dosage when using blends though.

I am all for blends if the blends fits your cycle lay out.

If you are talking something like Sustanon vs Test C then I always prefer the single ester. The blend has a bit more PIP and the blend might not have the proper proportions I am looking for. The single ester is a smoother pin and just more simple. Remember that a blend like Sust only has to be pinned once per week. I know guys pin more often but it was designed to be pinned every 1-2 weeks.

If you are talking mixing oils in the same syringe then that definitely makes sense to save pins.

Top Bottom