Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing your free testosterone possible??

Tryn2

Is there a way to increase your free testosterone ? I read a report this week that tribulus was bunk ? What about maca or avena sativa or anything else ?? Does proviron increase free test ?

AI's will increase your test up to 60% but that still isn't above the high end of normal. Nothing will increase your test levels to the point you'd grow from it.

Are you talking about increasing free or total? Increasing total isn't too tough, take dutasteride, proscar, or probably a few OTC herbal like things. Problem is, just like when you take exo-test, SHBG rises rendering the extra test basically useless.

I know aromasin reduces SHBG, but I don't think it was that impressive a drop.

proviron reduces SHBG as should any strong androgen - winstrol is well known for this. lowering estrogen levels will also reduce SHBG, as will high insulin (in spikes).

for an athlete who is trying to stay off exogenous T, an ai should raise both endogenous total and free T (via lowering estrogen levels and reducing feedback inhibition). question is will it be significant enough to be of notice from a bodybuilding or quality of life (sex drive, feelings of well-being) standpoint?

Last edited:
Freeing bound testosterone and making it free. Can I do this ? I know that out of all the test I carry most is bound and not free. Is there a way to increase my free testosterone levels ??

Tryn2 said:
Freeing bound testosterone and making it free. Can I do this ? I know that out of all the test I carry most is bound and not free. Is there a way to increase my free testosterone levels ??

Read the posts above. Aromasin works, this thing called Tongkat Ali might (but very expensive) and nettle root has been confirmed to (in vitro) in at least a few studies.

My experience: two years ago I started taking GH along with a SP+Nettle root sup. I had been taking SP for months and bought the SP+NR version by accident one day. About a month later my libido was through the roof. I assumed I was experiencing an unusual effect from the GH and have often wondered why I never got that side effect (from GH) again. Now, after doing searchs on "lowering SHBG" I'm beginning to wonder if it wasn't just the NR having that effect. I'm going to order myself a couple saliva based test kits for free T and try some before and after tests using NR.

proviron & avena sativa both have studies supporting increase in free test.

avena sativa has the added bene of amazingingly powerful orgasms.

I may have over looked it bro but what is SP ? Also where can you purchase saliva based test kits for free T ?? Thanks ....

Tryn2 said:
I may have over looked it bro but what is SP ? Also where can you purchase saliva based test kits for free T ?? Thanks ....

Saw Palmetto...don't bother with it.

You can get one at bb.com and many other sites. Just google it.

Top Bottom