Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increasing vascularity?

malice

ok, i see pics of the pros, and their veins are not just sticking out of their skin, but the vein itself looks larger. is this accomplished by time in the gym? just something that comes along?

Some steroids increase the number of red blood cells in the body and therefore improve vascularity. Eq, drol, and test to a lesser degree. I think there's some others too.

malice said:
ok, i see pics of the pros, and their veins are not just sticking out of their skin, but the vein itself looks larger. is this accomplished by time in the gym? just something that comes along?
This is usually seen with lower body fat levels and decreased sub-cutaneous water retention.Density,distribution and amount of veins could be a genetic thing,as some competitors who are 4-6% during contest time have several visible ones running through the arms, where as another could have massive prominent bundles running rampant ie.Paul Dillet
Drugs which increase red blood cell count contribute to extra prominence and girth of the veins, such as EQ as mentioned by slobberknocker,as well as EPO or it's improved version Aranesp(Darbepoeitin Alfa) which is more effective at increasing hemoglobin levels and also has an increased half life of 3 fold.
Oxymethelone may show it's true rbc boosting effects on vascularity once sub-Q estrogen is removed as it is indicated for refractory anemia,aplastic and faconi's.
Some swear by the supplement Niacin, as it is a vasodilator, but must have some bp maintaining effect as well because vaodilators usually decrease blood pressure, which I noticed causes a reduction in vascularity. ie. Viagara and minoxidil.
Cheers...B32

Re: Re: increasing vascularity?

b1ewsw32 said:

This is usually seen with lower body fat levels and decreased sub-cutaneous water retention.Density,distribution and amount of veins could be a genetic thing,as some competitors who are 4-6% during contest time have several visible ones running through the arms, where as another could have massive prominent bundles running rampant ie.Paul Dillet
Drugs which increase red blood cell count contribute to extra prominence and girth of the veins, such as EQ as mentioned by slobberknocker,as well as EPO or it's improved version Aranesp(Darbepoeitin Alfa) which is more effective at increasing hemoglobin levels and also has an increased half life of 3 fold.
Oxymethelone may show it's true rbc boosting effects on vascularity once sub-Q estrogen is removed as it is indicated for refractory anemia,aplastic and faconi's.
Some swear by the supplement Niacin, as it is a vasodilator, but must have some bp maintaining effect as well because vaodilators usually decrease blood pressure, which I noticed causes a reduction in vascularity. ie. Viagara and minoxidil.
Cheers...B32

thats was a sweet post and here is some karma bro....ok some ppl say taking Niacin will increase the vasculairty ...they decrease blood pessure? so if i have high itwill aslo lower m y Bp? thanx for your time....seems like increase in vascularity wouild increase blood pessure...

Vascularity

There are a few things in the equasion...Low BF%, The other drugs such as plasma expanders you hear about, diaruetics, and the rebound effect of carbs and water being sucked into the muscl after being carb and water depleted. I'm sure others coud add to this.

PICTURE-74Abw.jpg

Genetics, age, and lots of time in the gym. (or 3 packs of Lucky Strikes a day)
Little kids poke at my veins to see if they will pop:

also age and years at the game takes time.......thats the biggest factor next to genetics in my thinking....

Top Bottom