Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing steroid dosages this time

CViewins

I want to see what it's like to run higher dosage of steroids
I've done several cycles and I've always run the average dose of around 500mgs each
This time i want to more than double the dose up
I’m 36 years old and 5’10’’.
Just curious to see what kind of results i can get
I’m gonna be doing 1200mgs of equipoise, 1200mgs of testosterone and 100mgs a day of anavar oxandrolone
has anyone tried doing something like this and what kind of differences should I look for

you don't just keep getting more and more results the higher the dosage. there is a point of diminishing returns. it really boils down to each individual but you could just end up having nasty sides and less gains

Absolutely ridiculous and you are a prime example and the epitome of everything wrong with steroid use and you are yet another contributor to why steroids get a bad name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I want to see what it's like to run higher dosage of steroids
I've done several cycles and I've always run the average dose of around 500mgs each
This time i want to more than double the dose up
I’m 36 years old and 5’10’’.
Just curious to see what kind of results i can get
I’m gonna be doing 1200mgs of equipoise, 1200mgs of testosterone and 100mgs a day of anavar oxandrolone
has anyone tried doing something like this and what kind of differences should I look for

higher doses doesnt mean its good

1200mgs of eq and test will mess you up if you not a huge guy

500mgs of eq test is fine

Top Bottom