Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing Endoneous Test Via Pituitary; Post T levels

Anakin

How can we raise endogenous test production with drugs? I've seen some great posts on HR Therapy by now ("just got my test results back" and "my customized HRT" were great), but at my age that would be the last alternative. What drugs, other than steroids, can I take to actually produce more testosterone instead of supplementing with it? I'm skeptical of herbal supplements and the like because if they really worked, I think pharmaceutical companies would be selling then instead of the scammers that characterize the supplement companies. I've read some good posts on Avena Sativa (Nelson Montana seems to be a big fan of it), but what ever happened to Tribulus, isn't it a failure? I'm willling to try drugs like clomid and HCG but Stillgoing said that they only work for post-cycle recovery and not for someone with naturally low levels. So, what I really want to know is, what drugs can raise testosterone (or free bound testosterone) without actually recurring to the steroids itself? Is there some kind of therapy to raise LH? I know that sleep, excercise, etc help but I think I need a major boost that cannot be achieved by those means.
:confused: Also, it seems like a lot of people on this board have low T without steroids ... I think it would be interesting to see if members got tested and reported their results, and compared naturals vs. people on cycles vs. people who have done steroids but are currently off. BTW, everyone has been posting that the maximum safe levels when going on HRT are up to 1000 ng/dL, but the references to my analysis showed that the normal concentration can go up to 1510 naturally. Maybe it's for people my age only. :confused:
As I posted before, my normal test stands at 324 (I've never done a cycle) and I'm only 20 ys old. My LH and FSH are also on the very low range. I hope that it's just a pituitary thing that can be fixed.

ok since I guess searching is no longer generally available let me see if I can be of some help:

SERM's
-clomid
-nolva

anti-e's (anti aromatases)
-adex
-femara
-aromisin

others (non-drugs):
-sunlight
-efa's
-zinc
-keeping overall macronutrient intake / blood sugar/ lipid profiles in your optimal range
-not in caloric deficit
-no alcohol abuse
-general proper rest and nutrition
-being an alpha male
-not fat
-in good shape
-exercise regularly
-heavy compound movements like deads, squats, and benches
-do not overtrain
-not stressed
-not depressed, generally happy and successful

at your age the last group is the most important so make any adjustments you need to make before drugs

Top Bottom