Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increase Hand Speed (and General Speed)

BawDee

Hey Brothers,

What specific items would you recommend to increase, (1) primarily, hand (punching) speed and, (2) secondary, overall speed in general? In my experience (and this is not an admission of personal AAS usage) testosterone alone (primarily sustanon) is excellent for packing on some lean poundage and increasing power, but it seems to be at the expense of speed. My question is geared for Boxing, in which power is great, but speed (hand speed and leg speed) kills, and is more a weapon of choice versus overal power. When you can see a punch coming it's easy to move out of the way. However, it's the (fast) punches you CAN'T see which really damage and fluster an opponent.

Could you recommend something more specific, maybe aside from general testosterone, that would be much more helpful? I've though about primo, but would like to hear you folks' input.

Thanks in advance,

BawDee

Steroids will increase strength, which in turn can be turned into increased speed though practice, but nothing will increase response time. You might be better off with "smart drugs" such as deprenyl , DMAE, nutropil, etc

Nothing can make you faster or quicker but urself, and they say u can't teach speed but that's bull shit. Just train quick and think quick and you'll become quick. There is this one type of creatine that I tried out a few years back way before I ever considered using gear. It's called VBEC, vertical blastoff something creatine, I can't remember the exact name but honestly it works awsome and fast! But the downside is once you get off u lose most gains and can pack on some extra fat pounds, not to mention your endurance drops a lil bit. But my idea of countering this is to pick up a different kind of creatine once you discontinue.

Anyways it's huge claim is that it takes .2 secs. Off your 40 time. It supposibly increased your fast twitch fibers which are located in your hope and natural insulin levels. There for your faster and quicker, the more fast twitch fibers, the more quicker u r. Kinds like Manny Paceow(spelling). Ppl that move that quick supposibly have a lot of feet twitch fibers.

But just so you know this is the companys claim, and NOT mine. And I don't exactly know what kind of creatine it was. But in my opinion I'd give it a thumbs up, and say it had a positive effect definately.

Dunno how much AAS will aid in hand speed or overall speed. It's more about training your fast twitch muscles fibers.
The basis of speed is strenght and power. This can be optained with AAS. But you will have to train different to turn strenght/power into speed.

Look into plyometrics and how speed skaters, sprinter etc do train. Mostly they do a tri-fase training and do sport specific plyometric exercises to increase start speed and first straight speed.
Plyo's will put a lot of strain on the muscles, but you will get faster if done correctly.

I hear some sprinters use Anavar or Winstrol.

You gotta practice bro. I used to box. The more you practice, the faster your hands will get. AAS will help you with training recovery though, putting on more size, and your power as well. Anavar is probably a good choice. Maybe Primobolan too?

Just a thought but wouldnt anything that increased aggression increase speed?

I practice muay thai..and I like plyos as well as attaching weights to my hands/feet. Also stopping just short of your target will increase power...trust me.

Just practice...save the AAS for when you need more lean mass or need to keep your LBM while dieting

Top Bottom