Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increase Dosage? Advice?

eiko

I'm 6.5 weeks into my test (enth) cycle (my first). Dbol kick at 50mgs, first 5 weeks. Diet is spot on, training going well, rest is 8+ hrs/day. Water intake 1.5 gals a day, using 3 pumps/day AFIM, never an issue with bloat/gyno, etc.
Test was independently tested at 289/ml. I'm running 500 week /2 (3.5days).

Since ending the dBol, strength has gone down to just about my baseline. I've also lost the feel of being on, ie; feeling great. My source is well respected and has a great rep, I have no doubt the gear is good to go. The only side I've noticed is MAYBE some hair growth on arms/legs, but I may have just never paid attention before, lol. I had a libido spike at about 2 weeks in (dBol?), that's now subsided. I'm beginning to believe I'm not as receptive to test as many. Recovery is also back up to normal time.

Anyway. I want to raise my dosage for the remaining 6 weeks of my cycle. I plan to go from 500 to 700/week, /2, 3.5 days. Question is; is there enough time left to make a difference? Considering a typical 4-5 weeks in the beginning to "kick-in", does the same apply to an increase?

Thanks!

6-2, 225, 12%, 46

huh, well if this is your first cycle...i would think you would respond to the test better...i have never run dbol but next to anadrol i think it is one of the most powerful orals...i would say stick with the test at 500mg ew...that is a great dosage and expecially since you are 46...your test levels have droped for about 26 years...so you should feel something at 500mg ew...thats just my opinion...i respond well to test at 200mg ew...im 23

that is a great dosage and expecially since you are 46...your test levels have droped for about 26 years...so you should feel something at 500mg ew.
That's what I assumed , pre-cycle test was 386 (250-810).

It doessnt take 4-6 weeks for the test to start working. it takes 4-6 for you to see the full effects of it. you will be fine raising it if you feel that is what you need to do

Its sounds just like what I went throught but at
week 8 it hit ,stronger got big fast ,but not horner
went to 12 weeks .
Brad.

I respond to 250mg of sust better then 500mg enan. As far as the whole feeling of being "on". My last cycle was a 15 weeker of enan/eq 500/400mg weekly. Never felt "on". Hated it. your mind really plays a huge part.

Anyway, I would either up the dosage, or wait two weeks and finish the cycle with more d-bol. If you have both or the money then do both. Even if this is your first cycle, as long as your not having any sides then fuck yeah up the dose. Have some nolva on hand for incase. Maybe add some amiridex at .5mg ed just to be sure.

Top Bottom