Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increase clen dose = less cramps????

kethnaab

First 3 days on clen (after 2 weeks off of all stimulants) and I started at 50mcg. A bit of cramping, was taking taurine @ 4-5g for those first few days plus a banana. Toe cramped while I was munching fur, and that got awkward, so I was getting a bit annoyed with the cramps.

Anyway, next day I went from 50mcg to 100mcg and have maintained that for 3days, and since I upped my dose to 100mcg, the cramps are gone.

what
the
fuck
????

does that even come CLOSE to making sense??

Well i would have ramped up slower but glad it worked out. My only problem i ever had with Fuck i could barely move.LOL

kethnaab said:
First 3 days on clen (after 2 weeks off of all stimulants) and I started at 50mcg. A bit of cramping, was taking taurine @ 4-5g for those first few days plus a banana. Toe cramped while I was munching fur, and that got awkward, so I was getting a bit annoyed with the cramps.

Anyway, next day I went from 50mcg to 100mcg and have maintained that for 3days, and since I upped my dose to 100mcg, the cramps are gone.

what
the
fuck
????

does that even come CLOSE to making sense??

Once you're on taurine long enough, it's much less likely for you to get cramps from clen.

Mr.X said:
Once you're on taurine long enough, it's much less likely for you to get cramps from clen.

Say I eat 3 bananna's a day and take 3g taurine 2x day would I still get cramps at 150mcg>?

so X, are you saying that perhaps the taurine has a "cumulative" affect, i.e. after being on taurine for a week or so (I started taurine prior to the clen), that I might have a nice buildup in my system to help prevent the cramps?

I used to get cramps at night in bed while on clen-not great timing when your banging some tramp. I started using Taurine daily and haven't had any cramping since.

Mr.X said:

That would be my guess,the taurine doesn't kick in instantly.

ok, great.

not that I miss the cramps, but I didn't expect the taurine to kick in that "solidly"

wow. taurine is the bomb. :D

Top Bottom