Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Incognito blast?

peached

Hey guys, Long time listener, first time caller.

I recently started TRT and am on a dose of 60 mg Test C e3.5D. My doctor is pretty easy going about refills and just told me let him know when I'm running low and he can fax the pharmacy, but I feel like he wouldn't be too happy if the refills were more than every couple of months. I initially started on 75 mg e3.5D but had some side effects (acne and bloating) with free T at 836 on a range from 196-636. I get blood work done every 3 months and was thinking about doing a short blast after my next round of bloods.

Now here are my obstacles. My girlfriend does my injections on monday mornings and she notices if the needle is overfull. I do my own injections thursday nights. So I assume if I simply increased my dosage on the thursday I wouldnt have any big issues. Secondly I need to make sure my bloods come back normal by the time I have my next bloods, and if my side effects come back too strong, then my girlfriend will get suspicious and if I get a sudden 20 pound gain in water, shes definitely going to notice.

So here's my question. If I bump up my test to 60mg monday, and 120 mg thursday, then add in a dry oral (anavar?) for 6 weeks, would my bloods have time to return to normal with 6 weeks at my normal trt dose and would the results be slow and steady enough to keep from my girlfriend from knowing. Or am I horribly uninformed and wasting my time?

Thanks in Advance guys.

Current stats
25 yo
5 11
200lbs
~15-17% bf.
lifting for 7 years with a one and a half year break after high school
On TRT or 2 months so far, planning this for fall, most likely and starting a 6 week cut atm.

Go back to normal dosing 4 weeks or so before your blood test, should be in range.

I agree with this. run your blast with the higher test and anavar for the desired length and just drop back to trt dose.

*You may want to run an AI like aromasin if you are not with your TRT. If not then your estrogen levels may be elevated. You could get some bloating, high blood pressure, etc. This may also not be the case with your dose but everyone is different so it is best to be prepared.

The half life of test cyp is 7 days. It takes 4 x the drug's half life for the drug to clear out of your body. 4 x 7 = 28 days.

If you return to your normal dosing 1 month before your blood work, everything will be back to normal.

I agree with what @masonicbodybuilder said about including an AI into your TRT and blasts.

AN AI is very important to keep estrogen in the normal range. This will prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

On cycle - aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage
ON TRT - aromasin at 5mg EOD is a good dosage

On cycle - aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage
ON TRT - aromasin at 5mg EOD is a good dosage

I would be cautious with AI on TRT dose, if your doctor is doing their job right that means he has your test levels exactly where your body wants them, meaning your estrogen should be perfectly in range with no support.

I don't usually check my test and estrogen when I do bloods, I'm more concerned with my other values but the few times I did while I was on a cruise dose at 250mg test/week my estrogen was perfectly in range with no AI.

Top Bottom