Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

important question...

testbaby25

Just moved to a new place with roomates who are constantly loud. They stay up late and sleep late. I have to go to bed early and get up early everyday. I am abut to start my cycle and am worried about how to get the necessary rest. So far my nights havent been peaceful until 3 or 4 am, and im up at 7 usually. Anyone else ever dealt with this and have any suggestions on what to do. I really wanna do this cycle, which is supposed ot begin monday, but am not sure. Thanks.

Buy some sleeping aids (pills) There are alot of info out there on OTC and such. Do a search and you'll find the answers you seek. Ah BTW dont let the roommies find the stach... Enjoy and Grow!

Foam Earplugs...I was on cycle while a new addition was being built on to my house and working third shift...The earplugs are comfortable and they block out most noises...Also, Sleep aids!

testbaby25 said:
Just moved to a new place with roomates who are constantly loud. They stay up late and sleep late. I have to go to bed early and get up early everyday. I am abut to start my cycle and am worried about how to get the necessary rest. So far my nights havent been peaceful until 3 or 4 am, and im up at 7 usually. Anyone else ever dealt with this and have any suggestions on what to do. I really wanna do this cycle, which is supposed ot begin monday, but am not sure. Thanks.

Don't worry, after you're into your cycle about 8 weeks and become a cazy asshole, nobody will want to live with you anymore! Sleep problem solved! :evil:

Top Bottom