Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important - Please Read!

Slyder190

So I used to work with a guy who is still a friend of mine. We bartended together for almost 6 years. The whole time he was waiting to get on the force. He is staright edge obviously. We used to talk about everything. he knew I did drugs from time to time and that I was a steroid user. We bullshitted about everyhting, girls, drugs, diet, work, school, etc... Anyway, he finally got the call not long ago and is currently in the Acedemy. He called today tellin me he they went over mail order AAS and perscription drugs today. He knew I got my stuff in the mail, so he immediately thought of me. So he called me today tellin me what he learned today. He said the Post Master can inspect any package. They can open it and re-wrap it and send it out. When you recieve/open the package, you have 10 min to call local authorities and let them know about the package. If you don't call in 10 min, the FBI boys are watching outside and will come knockin and take you away, that your just as guilty as the sender. I asked, "well how many packages do they inspect?" He said with you in mind, I asked the same question. He said they told him it goes in waves. One year maybe 1 in 5, the next year not many at all. I've never had a ny problems, but I did have to sign for IP ativan once. I assumed it was because the package didn't come and I e-mailed him asking about it telling him I never recieved it. He said he would re-send it. It was sent to CA I believe before it came to me. I figured he was tracking it so he would know if I recieved it so he knew I wasn't bullshittin him- just what i though. This was months back, so I hope I didn't fuck myself. What do you guys think? Anyway, this is just some food for thought guys.

Even on their best year there is no way they're opening 1 in 5 packages. That's millions of packages a year! Way to much money and manpower!

I don't believe that with all that is goin on right now the govt. is goin to spend that much money on such a minor "public" problem like steroid use. Maybe I am wrong or maybe you are just noidin:D Peace The Bus

I think alot of it also depends on the way your source packs his stuff as well. Especially if he has a legit looking return address on it. If it looks strange with no return address then it may get searched. By the way, dont you know that you are not to open a package for 2-3 days after you receive it. Write return to sender on it and sit it by the door just in case the scenario you spoke of actually happened.

Top Bottom