Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important:I have a lab,all read please.

Italianboy

PLEASE MODS,DELETE THIS POST IF YOU THINK.

HI.I have a friend working @an hospital lab and she can make tested whatever I want.She does it for free(you should know something about italian sanity,LOL!) for me as a favor but she can only do a test every couple of time to don't make suspicious anybody at the hospital.
I'm very interessed to test some ** stuff,but I don't want to buy some untill it is tested.
So if somebody can send me 4-5tabs of anavar **I'll be very happy.If you think I can test something else in further.
Type below your email and I contact just one of you,asking mods first, for this.

This isn't a source post..I'm a good guy and I live in Europe so I can have gear w/o this trick!!!!

Sorry Gary I can't understand your words.Do you mean I'm asking a little gear from anybody will hollow me to have enough for a cycle!LOL I hope you're kidding!

This will not help you!

If you will be in contact with somebody high in dealer chain, he sends you a original and then SELL YOU A FAKE, because you will not find any difference in few fakes of famous steroids. Trust me.

The only way is to be in contact with supplier, whom YOU CAN TRUST and he is so high in the rank that he CAN NOT cheat anybody.

Thx Jan nut I think i know who I can trust since I'm on the board from years and I've registered 14months ago.
So I'm awaiting for some reply to decide who I accept stuff from.

Who you accept stuff from?

Oh, sorry, you must accept people first before they send you steroids FREE?

You have NO idea what is happening on the black market... and never will have.

Ehi jan what's the matter w/you?
I'm looking for 4-5tabs not more.I know some buddy here very well and 1 in person too.So if I have to choose between some more people I can do a better trust choice to get 4-5tabs of ** oxa.I hope the guy I know better will answer this.

Well I find who send me Legit OXA buoght from **.IT's a good friend and I met him in person.
I hope for the half of sept or earlyer I have the results.

Top Bottom