Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Importance of donating blood?

FlexCrafty

[FONT=&quot]How important is it really? I mean I understand it's good to relieve some pressure and get your RBC down....but let's be real here, it's not just gonna keep climbing and climbing until your blood turns to mud. It's gonna hit a level that some consider "dangerous" which is really just "borderline" and it's gonna cap off there and slowly drop back down post cycle. Am I wrong here? My HCT has never gone above 52 and I blast and cruise. I used to donate every 8-12 weeks religiously but I haven't in over a year and my BP RBC and HCT are nowhere near dangerous.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So if the old schoolers did it with no issues, then how important is it really?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It's pretty important. Even if your levels aren't dangerous, you are putting undue stress on your cardiovascular system as a whole.

Last edited:
its extremely important... if you feel that you know it all and have the cavaiier attitude of "lets be real" then fuck it dude... do it your way

the people who spout this type of thing and say it isn't important are the same people who think it is okay that homeless people exist or children go hungry every night.

we are the most strong and healthy people in our community so we have a 100% responsibility to provide blood to those who need it. imagine a family of 4 driving down the street and getting hit by a drunk driver. now they are in the hospital waiting for blood donor. you step up and give blood, and every time you do you save 3 lives. so go do it man every single time you are due to give, don't even think about it.

[FONT=&quot]How important is it really? I mean I understand it's good to relieve some pressure and get your RBC down....but let's be real here, it's not just gonna keep climbing and climbing until your blood turns to mud. It's gonna hit a level that some consider "dangerous" which is really just "borderline" and it's gonna cap off there and slowly drop back down post cycle. Am I wrong here? My HCT has never gone above 52 and I blast and cruise. I used to donate every 8-12 weeks religiously but I haven't in over a year and my BP RBC and HCT are nowhere near dangerous.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So if the old schoolers did it with no issues, then how important is it really?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
If you dont want to donate. That's on you. However I think anyone that cycles should be regularly, and why wouldnt you want to help out others as well?

It's not smart or safe to have high numbers over long term. That's how you end up with blood clots, stroke, and heart attacks. A very big guy friend if mine died 3 years ago at 47. His diet was immaculate but he ran gear and didn't donate. His blood was probably like motor oil

Top Bottom