Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Impoertnat Question On Testicular And Prostate Cancer.!!

ripped1979

I JUST GOT EXAMINED FOR A PAIN ON THE BOTTOM OF MY RIGHT TESTICLE GOING UP TO MY LOWER ABDOMAN.....DOCTOR EXAMINED TESTIS AND FOUND NO LUMPS BUT IT STILL HURTS! COULD COULD TUMORS APPEAR INSIDE THE TESTICLE, NOT BEING ABLE TO FEEL IT......MY TESTICLE IS THE SAME SIZE AS THE OTHER, AND I CAN PISS WELL. WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

How bad does it really hurt..

How shrunken are your balls?

My hurt for a while then the pain went a way same with the syphilis.....

DUDE THATS KINDA RIGHT
SHIT! ITS WEIRD BRO ITS LIKE THE PAIN FEELS LIKE BURNING, BUT THEN THE NEXT DAY IT GOES AWAY, FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS THEN IT COMES BACK! HELP MKE OUT HERE! SYPHILIS!!!! GOD FORBID!!! IS THERE A CURE?

ok, I think I can help...I had this same problem and it side lined me for three months...
I went to the doctor also, twice for a second opinion and they found no cancer or hernia...what they found on the third trip to my family doc was when I laid on my back and someone pushed down on my legs, first left then right, they found that I had a strained ab muscle...hurt like a bitch, started in the left nut and ran all the way up my to the belly button on the same side...I waited a week before going the first time and kept tring to workout, made it worse I think...tell me if this sounds right...try the test...if so lift light after a few weeks off...no ab workouts for a month or so...
let me know!!:confused:

Here's my 2 cents. If have a varocile (sp?) in my testes and there's a small lump there. It's not hard, but solid notheless. Also, I've had a hernia which sometimes causes sensations in my sac. When I'm lifting hard, I can usually feel it.

Top Bottom