Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Impoertnat Question On Testicular And Prostate Cancer.!!

and its so weird columboweiser, i feel someone of a burning sensation under my right nut, no lesions though, about 1 month ago i got accessive itching there though bu it stoped

I am sure it is, it started out the smae way, little pain here ansd there, then it became persistant...I thought I had a VD, which was impossible, been with the same woman for over a year at the time, and then I thought I had testicular cancer...I watched that damn tom green special and holy shit it scared me....BTW the doc gave me flexeral and motrin 800...worked damn good!!

It doesn't sound like syph, but just for the info:

Syph is a sexually transmited disease that is diagnosed through either the taking of a culture or bloodwork. It can usually be cured with certain antibiotics. If you've had unprotected sex, its worth having it checked. Untreated syphillis is very nasty. It can remain relatively symptomless for a long time, and is know for its very nasty long term effects.

Dave C.

did you try the test? if there is nobody there to do it with you, try to justs lift your leg slowly avoiding momentum. Put your hands under your lowerback and try it one leg at a time...

yes i tried the test bro but i dont evenj know if i did it correctly, no pain in my lower abs....but its weird this morning i tried pressing on my right hip bone and it ached like a sharp pain... no its not apendacytis...checked....then wehn i sit down my right butt cheek knda hurts , not in extreme pain but it sort of aches...I must be driving u guys nuts! i just want to know what it is! going to the doctor today hopefully its nothing serious! so i pray its not serious...

Geez, tell me about a scare... Ive had a bought of the flu this last week and been coughing rel bad... anyways, On Monday I was having a nice hot bath when I found a fucking lump in my groin. I touched it and it hurt like crazy! I went into a cold sweat and started shitting bricks... foolishly I did not tell any1 and kept it to meself. Then on thursday it had gone! Must have been a gland I guess! I know they were up in me neck but geez, I was scared to death. I do the old bollock check all the time.

Last week a good freind of mine told me he found a lump in his nut when he was 15 or 16. Turned out to be a varicose <sp> vein! He said he was scared to fuck... I can now feel how he must have felt. I could not imagine what it would be like going to the docs and they say "Im sorry, you have cancer" geez that would be bad bad bad.

Hope you get sorted m8... must suck when even the docs dont know what it is... at least there is no cancer there.

STUBS

i just got it checked out, doctor found no lumps, but still ordered the ultrasound just to be safe, i hope and pray that goes well, they also said that they found nothing in my blood either, he suggested that it be a muscle pull and pu me on 800 mgs of motrin to see if it goes away...what do u guys think, i think u might have been right columboweiser! hopefully its just a muscle pull

Top Bottom