Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

immunity to superclen?

fnheadcase

I dont know what it is, but my body can handle about 2 pills a day? I am not gettting as shakey as I was to begin with, and I have only been on for 3 days? Do you guys build up a tolerance like this at all? Just wondering if I should take a month break or so? I took a wk off and started back up 3 days ago, after the first half pill I felt it good, but now I get nothing but cramps in every muscle in my body? I still feel fatigued sometimes and sleepy. The clen I got has the ketafin stuff in it too? Any thoughts?

I thought that I was immune to clen as well so I took extremely high doses. It felt like it wasnt working. I dont know what exactly happened or if it was definitly from the clen but I had trouble breathing for a while after I came off of it. I would break out into sweats as well

hope I helped

The worst few days on clen are the first few, after that the more noticeable shakiness and such will subside, that doesn't mean it has stopped working though... I've never used superclen, personally, but I know that is true with normal clen...

YUM

Top Bottom