Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im on trt been on for a year with Occasional AAS cycles during that year should I use HCG to maintain fertility

bigunitny

I already have one child after i stopped my cycle 1 year ago now my wife wants a second child (we want a second child)

Do I need HCG while running TRt at 150mg a week or do i need to stop trt with an hcg during final four weeks of trt before coming off and begin clomid and nolvadex for 30days after waiting the intial 20 days for test eth to level off and endogenous test to restart ?

The goal is to get her pregnant
In September but if you guys think i need to stop now in order to do so i will ditch trt now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you want to get her pregnant the best thing you can do is come off all exogenous hormones and run a very strong PCT. look at the perfect PCT.

i would run a sperm test to see how you are doing with your little soldiers. you are not going to be producing sperm like you were at 25 especially being on TRT for a year, but that gives you the best chance to come back

In order to get your wife pregnant, you are going to need to get off the TRT and HCG.

Get off everything and run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The perfect PCT is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. Run it exactly as laid out in the article. That's going to be your best bet for getting your natural testosterone production to restart and to get your wife pregnant.

HCG might help you to get her pregnant while on gear, however the best thing would be to come clean.

This is an important step in life (having kids, not coming off gear lol), and you need to work towards it. Unless gear is more important to you.

Top Bottom