Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im taking a week off of working out... what should i do???

doubles1

i asked this on the training board and have gotten 0 responses and you bros here work out as well (obv.) so here goes....

fellaz as you can see by the title im taking a week off soon as i have finals coming up and no access to the campus gyms since they are closed...

was wondering how my diet should remain? what should i change in it??

and should i take creatine and glutamine during this week off...
i just started taking the two again a couple days ago im taking the week off in around 2 weeks..
thanks for replies,,

DD

sk* said:
Don't change your diet, just think of the week as a recovery week. Keep your diet the same way and take creatine and glutamine as you would before.
Exactly.

actually a week of may not be a bad thing... i took one a few months ago and i came back stronger. Give the body a chance o rest a lil too.

Off weeks are fucking wonderful after a nice strenuous cycle. Study hard and eat everything in sight. Its finals week here right now and I am about to freak out, seems like my training is that much more intense thanks to the added stress. Glutamine is for recovery so unless you are sore still I really dont see why you should take it and as for the creatine.......BLAH.

You could always do some running or basketball or something, cardio can do wonders in making your muscles look bigger.

Today is my 7 th day off... sick...recovering..from Salmonela poisoning..been puking, diahrea literaly every 30 minutes for 4 days strait... ask me if i will ever be eating at fast food burger king again....( i ussualy dont anyways..but it was the week after diet was over and i was enjoying myself)ate aroudn 400-1000 calories / day this week... gained fat and lsot 10 lbs....oh well hope to be back in there soon..finaly fever is goan and starting to regain soem strenght ..enough to walk......

Hope this makes u feel better bro... at least u taking a week of healthy rest... others have it worse..peace

wow polfa wll hope you feel better and hit the gym hard man when your back,,,'

good luck bro...

DD

a healthy week will be good im supposing...

sk* said:
Don't change your diet, just think of the week as a recovery week. Keep your diet the same way and take creatine and glutamine as you would before.

i agree but aside from that....

it sucks that your campus gym is closed dude, i think working out can be very theraputic during finals.

Top Bottom