x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Im sick But still staying on Clenbuterol / ECA stack, Should I stop?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Im sick But still staying on Clenbuterol / ECA stack, Should I stop? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: The past week has been a really bad one. I caught a cold and been out of the gym for a little more than a week. I have been off my Test/EQ cycle now for 3 weeks I started clomid therapy and Clen/ECA stack this week. The same wee I got sick. I have a pretty high fever, and I just feel like complete shit but I dont want to stop the Clen cause I want to try to keep the catabolic effects to a minimum. My fever has subsided for the first time today since 3 days ago. But the clen is making

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Question Im sick But still staying on Clenbuterol / ECA stack, Should I stop?

The past week has been a really bad one. I caught a cold and been out of the gym for a little more than a week.

I have been off my Test/EQ cycle now for 3 weeks I started clomid therapy and Clen/ECA stack this week. The same wee I got sick.

I have a pretty high fever, and I just feel like complete shit but I dont want to stop the Clen cause I want to try to keep the catabolic effects to a minimum.

My fever has subsided for the first time today since 3 days ago. But the clen is making me feel dizzy as hell. I am thinking of just switching over to an ECA stack as it might be a little less harsh on my body...

What do you guys think? I have lost a good 6 pounds since I ended my cycle. Its not considering I havnt gone to the gym in over a week. But Ive still maintained my diet, I force the shit down if I have to....

Mutant
    eca will be less harsh in my opinion