Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im making size gains, but no strength gains

TheChisle

in im week 4 of a dbol 20mg, winny 40mg cycle, and im up 9 pounds, the size continues to grow, but im not seeing any strength gains. I should go for more of a strength/cutting cycle next time

What made you decide and run that kind of cycle (if you wan't to call it that) just curious? Watch out for your joints.

beginner cycle, combined with meeting one websites minimum order, i made up an all oral 5 wk cycle with dbol, winny, and a little anavar with nolva and clomid pct. My next cycle will be a test/turanabol cycle.

TheChisle said:
beginner cycle, combined with meeting one websites minimum order, i made up an all oral 5 wk cycle with dbol, winny, and a little anavar with nolva and clomid pct. My next cycle will be a test/turanabol cycle.

When you run your test cycle you might wanna try this. Just a suggestion

1-10 500mg/week (mon/thur)
1-4 tbol 40-60mgs/day

Don't forget pct. Good luck.

I would have run the test/tbol as my first but that's just me. By the way you are running to many orals at once! Do some more research. Just trying to help ya.

is this the chisle from X's board

thats a terrible cyle btw. you sould up the d-bol to 30mg/day, and drop the winny. save it for the end of your future test cycle. how much dbol and var do u
have left.

Yes, same Chisle from X's board.

Im at the end of my cycle, i have 2 dbols left, and 6 anavar, and I believe 30 winny's left, all 10 mgs, this will complete my cycle over teh next week, I always said if I could gain 10 and keep 5 I would be happy, so im eager to see how things turn out in Oct when im off doing PCT, then nov start up the test/turanabol cycle :)~

People say its a bad cycle, but it worked. Now hear is something that will really get you guys revved up. Last week I took 400mg of deca, and 1 ml of andropen 75 to help finish out the last 2 weeks of my cycle. haha

I have always noticed that on dbol you do get bigger without the strength gains. next time combine it with test or deca and get the strength that you want!

9 pounds of water isn't going to add much strength. Without seeing how you're training or eating it's impossible to say why you haven't experienced strength gains.

Top Bottom