Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im going to the urologist this tuesday...lets see

Shinobi

I dont know if u guys remember one of my post that I was complaining of pains on my penis when I piss and when I cum my sperm looks VERY yellow and was like 1 or 2 drops and I feel a burning feeling inside my penis veins when I piss. I schedule a visit to a urologist this tuesday to see whats going on. I love fina but believe me I get ALL the possibles side effects from it so after 3 cycles of fina I dont plan to use fina anymore cause fina turn my life into a hell! I feel realyy weird while on fina. I have heart-burn 24hrs, constipation, lack of sleep. Im always tired and moody but hey I get VERY cut on fina thats why I keep using and I try to forget the side effects but everytime I use I feel a new side effect and this time the new one is the very yellow sperm and heart-burn.

Seeing a Urologist is a good idea...Do you plan on telling them that you have converted trenbolone and are injecting it? They may automatically want to point the finger at that as being the cause of your problems (even though it may not be...) I am always a bit shady when it comes to doctors...

The Terminator said:
Seeing a Urologist is a good idea...Do you plan on telling them that you have converted trenbolone and are injecting it? They may automatically want to point the finger at that as being the cause of your problems (even though it may not be...) I am always a bit shady when it comes to doctors...

To be honest I dont even think that the doctor will know what trenbolone really is... we know that its a vet steroid but I dont think a doctor knows that... but Im going to tell him that Im stacking it it with test enanthate. Fina REALLY mess up with my system BIG TIME!

Re: Re: Im going to the urologist this tuesday...lets see

JibbyJabba said:

This is most likely not due to the Fina... more likely due to the high amounts of ALA you are taking (per your other thread).

The high amount of r-ala I took only for a day cause I ate a lot and thats it. Im having heart-burn for more than 2 weeks so there is nothing to do with the r-ala

Re: Re: Re: Im going to the urologist this tuesday...lets see

Shinobi said:

The high amount of r-ala I took only for a day cause I ate a lot and thats it. Im having heart-burn for more than 2 weeks so there is nothing to do with the r-ala

So... you're not taking ALA at all except when you wake up and binge?

ALA at any dose can cause heartburn.

I don't think Fina is causing your heartburn.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Im going to the urologist this tuesday...lets see

JibbyJabba said:

So... you're not taking ALA at all except when you wake up and binge?

ALA at any dose can cause heartburn.

I don't think Fina is causing your heartburn.

I always used r-ala and ala before my fina cycle and I never had heartburn and I do use r-ala when I workout 20 minutes before my PW shake and when I consume carbs but Im on a CKD so no carbs

Top Bottom